HTC Vive Pro Eye | PC VR Headset
HTC Vive Pro Eye | PC VR Headset
|Estimated delivery time 4 - 8 working days.
The HTC Vive Pro Eye headset targets the professional market as a VR solution with eye tracking.
The HTC Vive Pro Eye is designed for the professional virtual reality market. With built-in eye-tracking technology for motion recording and analysis, the Pro Eye gives you the rich data you need to understand your audience.
Use it in a wide space with its four external tracking sensors. This tracking method ensures that the Pro Eye tracks to the millimeter in a space up to 7 x 7 meters.
This PC headset can also be used wirelessly using the separately sold Vive Wireless adapter. It's easy to place on the headset and replaces all cables with a wireless connection.
- Focus on what matters! Eye Tracking optimises the graphics in the user's line of sight, allowing sharper image resolutions to be achieved in this space with foveal rendering enabled.
- Realistic avatars. Eye movements and blinks are tracked and then instantly imitated on your avatar, creating virtual social environments with more realistic and expressive interactions. For gaming, the Pro Eye has many advantages with eye tracking and foveal rendering, ideal for flight simulators or racing, plus eye tracking replaces the use of controllers, using your eyes to interact in the VR game and on the menu.
- Know your audience. The HTC Vive Pro Eye is a solution for better understanding your audience through the virtual reality user experience. With the help of heat mapping and eye tracking a lot of data can be exploited. The HTC Vive Pro Eye allows you to analyze your audience, your customers, your trainees through interactions by tracking time and eye zones on various objects or simulators.
- Spatial 3D sound. To be truly immersive, VR experiences must be seen and heard. The HTC Vive Pro Eye offers rich spatial sound, allowing users to add even more realistic dimensions to simulations.
- Optimized ergonomics. This VR headset for PC is designed for long term use with maximum comfort adapting to user head sizes, vision types and for glasses wearers.
- Items in the box:
1 x HTC Vive Pro Eye HMD
2 x HTC Vive Pro Controllers
2 x SteamVR base station 2.0
1 x Power cable
1 x Link box 2.0
1 x Enterprise Advantage Pack
- Recommended purchases:
Vive Wireless (Wireless Adapter)
Facial Tracker (HTC)
Matching GPU and CPU (see datasheet)
|Virtual Reality Headset for PC
|0.55 Kg | 58 x 24 x 38 cm
|AMOLED Dual 3.4" diagonal
|1440x1600*2 (pr eye) i.e. 2880x1600
|Output frequency of gaze data (binocular): 120Hz. Accuracy: 0.5° to 1.1°.
|110° field of view
|SteamVR 2.0, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, interpupillary distance sensor, eye tracking.
|61mm - 72mm
|3D sound- DisplayPort 1.2
|Recommended PC specs
|(OS) Operating System: Windows 10 / 8.1
GPU : NVIDIA® GTX 970/AMD Ramdeon R9 290 or better
CPU : lntel l5-4590/AMD FX 8350 or above
RAM : 4GB or more
Output: USB2.0/3.0, DP1.2, HDMI 1.4
100% secure payment and guaranteed return within 14 days.
With some large retailers,
the customer is sometimes left behind after the purchase. Not with us!
SERVICE & EQUIPMENT
We like to know our customers beyond a simple order and we offer technologies that meet your requirements.
Our delivery times are 1 to 7 working days within Europe (depending on the country and whether the item is in stock).